Wireless Keyboard For iPad Tablet Features:
Q: Why does Bluetooth display a “connected” mouse but no cursor?
- A: Open the settings, find the Accessibility, turn on the Assistive Touch.
Q: The Bluetooth keyboard letters are messy?
- A: Please check the settings according to the prompts,
- a. Check whether the keyboard language set on the iPad is English.
- b. Disconnect the keyboard Bluetooth, click Ignore the connected device, reopen the Bluetooth keyboard, select system, Fn+E (IOS system).
- Note: Fn+Q=Android, Fn+W=Windows, Fn+E=IOS
- c. Press the L S Z buttons at the same time to reset the keyboard.