Virtual Laser Keyboard With Mouse Function | LEING FST Specifications:
- This item must be shown on a smooth, clean, opaque, and non-reflective surface.
- There are no obstacles within 5cm of the host computer’s and projection keyboard’s circumferences.
- It will have an effect on visibility when exposed to bright light, such as the sun or heavy light.
Laser projection keyboard This is the Bluetooth name of the device
- The mouse feature is a bottom-of-the-keyboard button with an arrow that is used to move the mouse. The mouse arrow will appear on the computer screen after you press it. You can control the projector by sliding it into the projection field.
- IOS systems only support keyboard functions. Mouse function is not supported.
- This is an English version (QWERTY) keyboard, not support another version keyboard.
There are two laser keyboards:
- The black classic and white upgrade (with bracket and mobile power function) are distinguished as follows.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Is it possible to have this keyboard in any language?
- This product is just a projector, the input method depends on your phone, but the keyboard type is the English version (QWERTY).
2.Is it work with pc/smartphones?
- -For white M1, it works with all smartphones and PC (Bluetooth or USB cable), while for black #KB560S, only works with smartphones.