Lot Ginger Neck Back Pain Plaster Patch | 10pcs
- Before applying the patch, make sure your hands are clean.
- The affected area should be cleaned and dried.
- Remove the film from the patch and bend it to reveal the adhesive side.
- Apply the adhesive side to the infected area’s skin directly.
- Just apply one patch to the infected area at a time, and the patch should last between 8 and 12 hours.
- After removing the patch, wash your hands.
- If the pain persists after the first patch has been applied for 8-12 hours, a second patch may be applied. Before adding a new patch, please delete the previous one.
- 4-5 days a week, 8-12 hours per time.
Efficacy: Removes cold and brings warmth to the Palace.
- Only for external use
- Wash the navel region with warm water, open the pouch, and remove the patch. Stick it on the navel for 3-4 days. Then take it off and clean your skin.
- A course of care consists of 5 parts. To produce the best results, 2-3 treatments (10-15 patches) are recommended.
- Skin injury and allergies, infants, pregnant and nursing women are all contraindications.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.
- 10X ginger patches