LED Fantasy Jellyfish Lamp Features:
- 1.Remove the screwand remove the battery cover.
- 2.Insert 3AA batteries and lock the battery cover(Remove the battery using a USB cable)Or connect the power with a USB cable to a USB interface(4.5V 450Am)
(Do this step after Step 4 if you are using a USB cable)
- 3.Remove the cap from the top of the tank.
- 4.Fill the tank with water.
- 5.Turn on the switch at the base of the lamp
- 6.Add 3 drops of dishwashing soap into the water and lets it for 1 minute.
- 7.Dip the 2 jellyfish into the water upside down until fully submerged. If there are some bubbles trapped， shake jellyfish upsidedown to dislodge.
- 8.Replace the cap back on the tank&enjoy
Note：Do don’t keep the lampworking more than 8 hours each day to save the life of the motor.
- Product Type: Lamp
- Product Size:10.5*28CM
- Material: ABS & Acrylic
- 1 x Mood Lamp
- 1 xUSB Power
- 2 x BigJellyfish
Note: If the jellyfish do not swim, add more detergent (Add 3 drops of dishwashing soap into the water and lets it for 1 minute.)
When used for the first time, there will be a lot of bubbles on the surface of the jellyfish, which may cause the jellyfish to not float smoothly. After a period of time, after the bubbles disappear, they will swim normally or you can manually remove the bubbles on the surface of the jellyfish. (Dip the 2 jellyfish into the water upside down until fully submerged. If there are some bubbles trapped， shake jellyfish upsidedown to dislodge.)