Fisioterapia Foot Massager Mat Details:
- Low frequency produces a rhythm and a type of urge on the body by applying appropriate strength and speed. The gentleness of low frequency is similar to massage effects such as pressure, pinch, and percuss by human hand.
What’s EMS used for?
- Muscle-strengthening Rehabilitation purposes
- Preventing disuse Muscle atrophy Increasing local blood circulation
- Relaxation of muscles Cosmetic muscle toning
How to use:
- Press the “+” power on and raising the intensity button, and the lamp gradually comes to life.
- When you push the “_” power off and down intensity buttons, the lamp gradually becomes darker.
- “+” Power-on and rising-intensity button, “_”power-off and down-intensity separate with 9 classes.
- Button for mode selection: 6 modes to choose from
Information about general safety:
(1) Exercise cautious.
- To introduce the muscles and prevent stimulation, choose a low-intensity, short-duration exercise.
- Keep pets and youngsters out of reach.
- This item is not water-resistant. Do not immerse it in water or clean it with water.
- If you have a sprain or wound in your foot, sole, ankle, Achilles, or calf, don’t use this product.
(2) An additional vital safety measure is:
- This gadget should only be used for physical treatment.
- Use just the accessories that came with the foot mat.
- This gadget should not be used in areas with excessive humidity, such as the restroom.
- Make sure the electrical outlet isn’t overloaded.
- Do not try to fix the gadget on your own.
- Allow no metal objects to come into touch with the gadget.
(3) The foot mat must never be used by the following people:
- Anyone who has a pacemaker or an automated implantable cardiac defibrillator (AICD) installed. *Anyone who is pregnant.
- Anyone with a deep vein thrombosis (DVT) to prevent the clot from moving.
- Anyone suffering from high blood pressure or heart disease.