DIY Needlecraft Wood Grain Embroidery Hoop Details:
- Embroidered hoop, for cross stitch production, can also be used as a photo frame
How to Use:
- Make a distinction between the inner and outside frames.
- Remove the outer frame’s screw and loosen it slightly.
- Cover the outer frame with the flat embroidered fabric and place it on the flat table (frame face down). (Embroidered on the backside.)
- With the stitched cloth together, lightly push the inner frame into the outside frame. (The inner frame should be facing down.)
- Feel the tightness of the stitched cloth by flipping it over; it may be utilized for needlework in this form.