3D Printer with Ender-3 V2 Mainboard TMC2208 Stepper Drivers with 4.3 Inch Color Lcd Carborundum Glass Features:
New updated Ender-3 V2 3D-Printer: what’s new?
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
- A new screen with an updated easy to use interface
- New Heating Element Enclosure.
- Smart filament sensor and resume printing.
- Easy filament feed function.
- X and Y-Axis Belt Tension: quick and fast adjustment. and better to improve dimensional accuracy.
- Y-Axis – 4040 Aluminium Extrusion: The Y Axis has been replaced with a 4040 extrusion, the same as the Ender 3 Pro.
- This gives greater stability to the Y-Axis over the original Creality Ender 3.
- Nozzle and Toolbox, convenient and tidy.