3D Printer Full Kit with Upgraded Including Einsy-Rambo Board DIY MK2.5/MK3/MK3S Features:
- NEW SENSOR FOR FILAMENTS: Some filaments didn’t perform properly with the prior sensor. An optical sensor is used in the novel sensor, which is activated by a simple mechanical lever. This sensor is unaffected by the filament’s optical qualities (it can be absolutely invisible) and is not susceptible to mechanical wear.
- SERVICE THAT IS EASIER: If you wish to change the nozzle or PTFE tube, you don’t have to disassemble the entire extruder thanks to a completely rebuilt extruder. The nozzle and extruder motor are also significantly closer to the X-axis, resulting in less resonance and better prints. The frosting on the cake is improved Y-axis belt tensioning.
- IMPROVED COOLING: Airflow is increased as a result of the improved design of the entire extruder, and cooling capacities are improved as a result. We also concentrated on cooling the printed product, and MK2.5S/MK3S are superior for printing flexible materials.
- The package doesn’t include filament, filament holder, power cable, and printing parts!
- You can print it by the link