The Rio Is Full Of Tech And Kia Sent A Few People On A Celebrity Scavenger Hunt Over It
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kia Rio. All opinions are 100% mine.
The Kia Rio is a enjoyable tiny automobile, is fuel effective and also now equipped with UVO Technologies. This is an in-automobile touchscreen hub powered by Microsoft that lets you speak to it in a all-natural voice. With that you can access numerous of its attributes, like making Bluetooth enabled phone calls or controlling an MP3 player. There’s even a rear-view parking camera! You can read much more about the attributes of UVO on the page linked to above, and more about the car itself on the Rio Explorer Page. Of course, the story does not finish there.
The video above? Well that was when Kia decided that it would be a great notion to promote the vehicle with a fun occasion, which they named the “Zip and Dash to Los Angeles geocache challenge.” They sent two pairs of buddies on a scavenger hunt through LA, with the finish objective of discovering Christina Milian. To get to her, they had to use the car’s tech functions and visit five spots:
• The Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round – a historic landmark in L.A that has been running because 1937, and is a spot exactly where Walt Disney brought his kids before developing Disneyland.
• Amoeba Records – one particular of the most well-known historic music stores in Los Angeles. Guests can find uncommon vinyl, CDs, tapes and music memorabilia, and even catch a live show.
• Rodeo Drive – A single of the most costly and swanky shopping destinations in Beverly Hills.
• Pink’s Hot Dogs – An L.A. preferred serving hot dogs named right after Hollywood celebrities.
• The Roosevelt Hotel – Smack dab in the middle of Hollywood Blvd and property to each history and the greatest parties in L.A.
Sounds like they had a great time. And the Rio also seems like a intelligent choice, particularly when there are rumours that gas is going to reach $ 5 a gallon this summer…